Monday, May 25, 2009

Moxie


Even though things aren't perfect now, they're better than they have been. I won't go into details, but I was rescued from a bad situation.

Right now it's not that easy being in a room with lots of new cats, but they're all pretty nice and going through the same thing I am. We're all just waiting for a home.

I'm a fluffy girl with big hair. They call me a Norwegian Forest cat mix because I have similar markings and personality. I've got the longest whiskers you will ever see and they curl up at the ends. Salvador Dali, eat your heart out.

I like being petted a lot. I'm playful and like string toys. You'll see me grab for the videocam strap in the clip below.

I just need a family to give me a chance.

Go to the Animal Aid website, http://animalaidpdx.org/ , for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment