Sunday, May 10, 2009

Grayson

Hi everyone! My name is Grayson. I'm a friendly and outgoing guy. Just as well because when my family moved out and left me behind, I had to make friends quick -- very quick -- or else I wouldn't have anything to eat.

I'm a young guy, only a year old, so I'm energetic and playful. I hang around with Prince (see blog below). He's a good role model and teaches me the finer points of being a gray cat. I already know all the basics: head butts, pushing my head in someone's hand to get a little more petting, brushing up against legs.

I'm not sure if I'm going through an awkward growth stage or not. My feet are big, my tail is long, and at times I can be a bit clumsy when I'm tackling a toy. Then again, maybe that's how I'll always be.

If you want to meet me, I'm at Animal Aid, www.animalaidpdx.org .






No comments:

Post a Comment