Monday, March 23, 2009

Cindy & Goldie Need a Home -- Together!

Have you ever been in love? I mean really, head-over-heels in love where you can't live without the person? Well, that's how Goldie and I feel about each other.

We met at the shelter. I'm 4 years old and have spent most of my life here. I'm playful, outgoing, no bad habits, but I guess I'm just another black cat and kept getting overlooked. Or maybe it was fate.

In January 2007, Goldie came into my life. She's 6 years old, sweet and feminine and she has the softest fur you could ever imagine. It was love at first sight.

She was scared when she arrived, but I told her I'd look after her. I groom her, hold her in my arms, and reassure her. I tell her that one day someone will adopt us together and we'll have a real home. Goldie gets stressed with new situations and eats Wellness catfood or else she gets tummy upsets. I know it will take a special person to adopt us, but we're pretty special too.

Will you stop by the shelter and visit us. Say you want to see Goldie and Cindy (that's me).

http://www.animalaidpdx.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment